The statistics of the real account of any Forex-broker with a history of more than one year are accepted for consideration. In addition to the history, the trading strategy must meet the following requirements:
- The ratio of profit to maximum drawdown should be 1.5 or better.
- Absence or minimization of methods such as "martingale", "averaging", "loss overstaying", " replenishment".
- The Mathematical expectation (expected value) is not less than 4 pips (in the fourth digit).
- The number of trades executed during the whole time should not be less than 100.
- The account should be monitored on the monitoring service www.myfxbook.com and public access should be made available. The link to the monitoring should be sent to the email address [email protected]
If your trading strategy will be of interest to our Company's risk manager, you will be contacted as soon as possible to negotiate the terms of cooperation.
Please note that all requirements are a "baseline" and can be adjusted in accordance with your trading strategy. Each application is considered individually.