To top up your Personal account via WebMoney you need to perform the following actions:
- Click the "Deposit/Withdrawal" button in the "Account and Transactions" section of your personal cabinet.
- On the next page in the section "Electronic payment systems" select WebMoney and press the button "Add".
- In the appeared pop-up window specify the deposit amount taking into account the charged commission fee and press the "Next" button.
- Confirm the operation by pressing the "Proceed to payment" button.
- On the page "Interkassa" choose WebMoney.
- On the next page press "Pay".
- Fill in the necessary fields, specifying your login and password from your registered WebMoney account. Enter the verification code from the picture and click "Proceed to payment". The wallet number should start with a capital letter.