The verification process requires two documents:
- The first document is a scan copy of your passport. You need to provide scans of the following pages: double-page indicating your photo and name (1st file); double-page indicating your registration address (2nd file).Note. For the first document, you can present a scan of your ID card (a copy from both sides) if it is available.
- The second document is a document confirming your registration address. It can be a scan of one of the following documents (file 3):
- Utility bills issued in your name;
- Utility bills not issued in your name can be used but in this case, you need to additionally send a confirmation of the fact of your relationship with the person indicated in the bill (birth certificate, passport spread with a marriage mark, etc.).Note. Instead of utility bills, you can provide:
- Reference letter from a housing service (housing and public service, housing maintenance service, etc.) confirming the identity of persons registered in the apartment;
- House rental agreement;
- An extract with a stamp from the bank indicating the details of your passport and address of your residence permit;
- Subscriber’s contract for mobile communication or a mobile communication account, indicating the address;
- Vehicle technical passport, if the car is yours.